St. Margaret’s Road, OX2

St. Margaret’s Road, OX2

St. Margaret's Road, OX2

Situated in the North Oxford Conservation Area, this large semi-detached Victorian house built in 1880 to a design by F. J. Connell was sympathetically restored and extended by Crawford & Co. Construction. The project involved a basement conversion and large orangery to the rear creating a beautiful open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with access to the garden via full length balcony.